Product Description Size Name: 200ml Product Description Pet Corrector View larger What is the Pet Corrector? The Pet Corrector emits a hiss of compressed gas (which is completely safe for animals) to interrupt a dog’s unwanted behaviour. The noise is similar to the hiss warning sound made by a cat or snake, alerting him to the danger. The Pet Corrector comes in 3 sizes: 30ml, 50ml, 200ml and a holster for the 50ml size. Stop Unwanted Behaviours The Pet Corrector interrupts many unwanted behaviours but is most often used for the following: – Barking – Jumping up – Stealing food – Chasing – Place avoidance. An essential combination tool with reward-based training methods. Dogs, horses and more! The Pet Corrector is not just for dogs. On Dr Mugford’s farm, one young horse has a playful (and cruel) tendency to chase and bite sheep. Another, enjoyed chewing post and rail fences. Both ‘misbehaviours’ can be interrupted, even from a distance, by the Pet Corrector. Cats can misbehave too! The Pet Corrector can be used effectively to interrupt their stalking and catching birds and to stop them using furniture as scratching posts. Finally, always make sure that training is fun, keep training sessions short and always finish on a positive note. You can find out about other useful accessories to help improve your pet’s behaviour on our problem pages.
- The Pet Corrector helps stop: Barking, Chasing, Stealing, Jumping Up, Place Avoidance and other unwanted behaviours
- It works by emitting a hiss of compressed gas, designed to interrupt a dog’s unwanted behaviour
- It is used and recommended by trainers and behaviourists throughout the world. It is extremely effective and over 3.5 million have been sold to date
- The inert gas has no smell, and is totally safe and works on most animals including cats, horses and more
- Free training guide, featuring tips and easy to follow instructions included in every pack.