Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows that accidents do happen. Stubborn stains or odours can lead to carpets needing to be replaced or professionally cleaned.
Envii Pet fresh is a natural way to remove stains and odours for good, not just mask the smell like other fresheners. Its unique formula has been developed to remove pet urine (both fresh and dried) from soft furnishings leaving them like new.
Pet Fresh is not just an odour deodoriser, it’s an odour and stain remover. Other air fresheners and odour deodorisers may smell good initially but over time these quickly fade and reveal the stale smell left behind. Pet Fresh is an enzyme based odour freshener, each spray physically digests the stain and the odour molecules to eliminate them and replace with a fresh mint fragrance.
How To Use:
- Remove/clean up any excess urine, vomit or faeces prior to application – do not use an antibacterial cleaner as this will stop the product from working
- Apply a generous amount to the affected area and also around the edges where the urine may have seeped into underlay or carpet backing
- Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes to activate, then blot the area with a cloth or paper to remove excess
- For tougher stains or old stains use a more generous amount and leave to soak for 1 hour
- Once dried – Normally 24-48 hours depending on temperature
- Vacuum area and repeat process for any older stains
- Can be used in carpet cleaning machines and we recommend 100ml per 5 litres of clean water
For more information don’t hesitate to call us on +44 (0)1246 240880 or visit our website.
- Premium quality freshener that acts quickly to encapsulate odours and seal in whilst the bacteria digest the source of the odour
- Fully tested formula containing 3x more naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes than the best seller
- Rather than mask with a perfume it eradicates the source of the odour by eating the smelly organics
- Works on carpets, hard floors, upholstery, bedding, clothing and any water-safe surface.
- 1 x 750ml bottle can treat any pet odours or stains