This pet brush is suitable for the undercoat of short and long hair pets. Smooth blade makes pets more comfortable. It is a cat and dog grooming tool with double flipped head and stainless steel blades. The lower density head is a dog rake which is for the dead, loosen and long hair, focusing on the tangles and stubborn mats. The other head of the grooming brush is for the shorter hair to promote blood circulation, enhance skin resistance and relieve fatigue.
Materials: Stainless Steel and Rubber
Color: Dark Blue
Size: Blade width – 7.6cm, Brush width – 8cm, Length – 20cm
Net Weight: 160g
Three Brushing Tips Suggested:
1. It is better to brush your pets when she is dry. Tangles become tighter and harder to remove when they are wet.
2. Try to follow a regular schedule, and brush or comb short and medium haired pets about once a week. Long haired dogs usually need to be brushed daily. For all brushing steps, begin at your dog’s head and work toward his tail. And groom the same way every time.
* Breeds with long, silky, single coats – such as Maltese and Yorkshire Terriers- are highly prone to tangles. Brush or comb these dogs daily, or at a minimum once every two days.
* Breeds with feathering – such as Cocker Spaniels, Shih Tzus, Lhasa Apsos, Irish Setters, and Golden Retrievers – will require frequent combing along with brushing.
* Double coated dogs – such as Pomeranians, Shetland Sheep dogs, Siberian Huskies, and Samoyeds – shed more than other dogs, and their undercoat needs to be brushed thoroughly during shedding seasons.
* Many short haired breeds – such as Chihuahuas, Labrador Retrievers, and Greyhounds – can go as long as two weeks between grooming.
3. To untangle the mat manually with your fingers before you begin with the shedding dog brush.
- 2 in 1 design with dual sides of the cat brushes or dog combs. A lower density side for stubborn mats and tangles and the higher density side for faster shedding.
- Suitable for almost all the breeds of dogs and cats no matter it is long hair or short hair in daily use.
- Massage function of the pet hair remover stimulates blood circulation near the surface of the skin and promotes health and prevent allergic reaction.
- Safe and harmless stainless steel blades and rubber cover groom the undercoat well and protect the life-span of the blades and protect pets from the hurt.
- Our pet grooming tool is with comfort-grip and anti-slip rubber handle. Make you feel comfortable and happy with your pets.